this is not a poem or twisted fantasy... this is how i feel.

caramellabacix

Excuse me for not making any sense, I just needed to write this out.

A blank page that needs to be filled in order to calm a cluttered mind. These crazy fantasies are able to scream, but just as long as they're in my head. They don't like to come out on paper, they're afraid. Is a character the result of his or her environment? Are those who are forced to swallow their voice doomed in a way nobody can fathom? They don't know I'm an artist with sweet intentions. They don't know the hidden security they have mercilessly crushed beneath their careless fists. Maybe there's a shell that, once cracked, reveals a brilliant pearl. Do they ever wonder? They're haunted by self-absorbtion, wasting time and hearts for fleeting satisfaction. Maybe this is all just an illusion. Maybe I'm drunk on these made up reels. I thrive on the pretend scrips that are acted out in my head. I create feelings in dreams that linger on until I can no longer breathe. There's nowhere to go, I'm immune to cowardice. My skin is a filter only penetrated by sharp words. Praise bounces away like bullets on steel. I look in the mirror and see every flaw. I look at my past as it melts and leaves nothing but harsh reality. My hands are cold because they've never felt the warmth of a heart. I try so hard but I'm suffocated under millions of others' happy endings. They live in their new bliss and forget me until drama unfolds and calls for backup. I'm their navy seal. What good can I do unless under a threat? I matter not, until there's nothing else. I matter not, unless there's no one else. I matter not. I'm my own voice, but I am not my own soldier. I don't need a soldier. I need myself.

Can anyone relate?

I can relate...to the power, the passion, the intrigue of your poetic mind. You have a wonderful creative energy...and a lot to give to the world. Can you tell us if this stream of thought is from your current experiences? I can sense pain, a calling out to someone..someone who is soft-hearted, who can provide refuge for you.....

Your words are intelligent and full of passion. You have a keen mind....and you are so young! You undoubtedly have the soul of an artisit, a blessing, a grace.