Relationship Over Before it Even Started

ClaireDarling

Hello, everyone.

So the night before last, I broke up with my new Boyfriend. I don't know why, but in person I just didn't feel anything. I didn't feel that spark. I almost felt drained. I felt like being alone instead. And after a particularly bad night, I kind of just shut down and told him that this felt weird and that I don't know if I want to be in a relationship.

We hung out last night just as friends and I know that sounds off, but the thing is, I honestly don't know how I feel.

He is everything I could ask for. He's smart, nerdy, full of energy and sweet, passionate about everything and I just adore that. I like being around him. His texts literally brighten my day and we do stupid things like go to Toys R Us and play with the nerf guns and just things no other guy I've ever hung out with would have wanted to do.

But here I am, second guessing myself because overall, he makes me happy. But there's just something not there and I don't know what it is.

I just don't want this to be a break up because I can't get my head out of my you know where. Because this should be better.

Sounds like friends or fwb would be more fun and less pressure.

I kind of just shut down and told him that this felt weird and that I don't know if I want to be in a relationship.I like being around him. His texts literally brighten my day and we do stupid things like go to Toys R Us and play with the nerf guns

Archived