Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

I have never thread

happyfrank

I have never gone white water rafting.

I have never been to the Grand Canyon or the Winchester Mystery House.

I have never been to a foreign country other than Mexico.

I have never eaten Persian or Iranian food.

I have never swam with dolphins (although I played catch with a juvenile dolphin...heaven!)

• 3 months later...

ha, that would be perfect! how does it feel to watch a tree you planted grow? do your kids plant them too? i've always loved the habit. enjoyed my dad's and grandfather's trees very much when i was little. i get super fond of the trees on my street too. and now so many blossoming cherries in the neighbourhood. the little petals are blown around and end up in people's hair like confetti. i like looking at a particular tall cypress at night when i can't sleep and almost feel like i'm trusting her with my private thoughts.

ha, that would be perfect! how does it feel to watch a tree you planted grow? do your kids plant them too? i've always loved the habit. enjoyed my dad's and grandfather's trees very much when i was little. i get super fond of the trees on my street too. and now so many blossoming cherries in the neighbourhood. the little petals are blown around and end up in people's hair like confetti. i like looking at a particular tall cypress at night when i can't sleep and almost feel like i'm trusting her with my private thoughts.

I love my garden, and yes there is absolute joy and serenity in watching my ever changing view.. it's Autumn down here atm and the leaves are changing.. very beautiful. I struggle when the leaves disappear as it is 6-8 weeks before they bud again.. spring gets me super excited.. (my kids think I'm weird when I get hyped because of new buds ☺

The boys are great helpers, they do all my blue jobs for me (ones that required muscles and squirmish boy stuff)

Archived