Open Club  ·  98 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Haaaaapyyyyyyyyyyyy 50th birthday lady vic xxxxxxxx

pippy longstocking

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY VIC XXXXXXX

Thankyou for your friendship , your love and your care , I love you to the moon and back vic xxxxxx

Have the BEST DAY EVER xxx

blessings now and always xxx

me and ems xxx

Thank you so so so much Pippy! This means more than you know. Thank you to you and ems . ❤️❤️Xxxxxxxxoooooooo

It is Pippy. I got my hair and eyebrows done. My mom called me at my birth minute which 1:21 PM. Now I am buying some make up. And I have an appointment next week for eye lash extensions.

I can't handle this old stuff!

Sounds FABULOUS ....

Your number in angelic terms ..121 means this : Keep the faith and stay positive , as your thoughts , feelings and beliefs are manifesting into reality . Think only

about your desires and give any worries to spirit for healing and transmutation xx

Sounds FABULOUS ....

Your number in angelic terms ..121 means this : Keep the faith and stay positive , as your thoughts , feelings and beliefs are manifesting into reality . Think only

about your desires and give any worries to spirit for healing and transmutation xx

Aww thank you!

Thank you! Happy belated birthday!

I am Canadian actually.

Thank you!

If AARP is available in Canada I highly recommend getting a membership. Here in the US it costs only $18 a year, but I've already made that $18 back in discounts.

Side note, I read an article online written by a man who said he will NEVER get an AARP membership and explained why. It all boiled down to "It's EMBARRASSING!!!" to show someone your discount card, because then the total stranger who sees the card will know you're over 50. Come on, get over it! I'm proud to be 50 and told I don't look it! Plus, we made it this far, so we deserve some kind of reward! LOL

There are hotel discounts, restaurant discounts, rental car and travel discounts...pretty much anything you can think of. For example, I am getting a hotel room for the holidays and the total is about $40 less using the AARP discount than a standard rate. So, I already made back my $18.

There are hotel discounts, restaurant discounts, rental car and travel discounts...pretty much anything you can think of. For example, I am getting a hotel room for the holidays and the total is about $40 less using the AARP discount than a standard rate. So, I already made back my $18.

I wonder if it would be more than the CAA discounts I get. Or my husband's government discount.

Archived