Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What makes you feel old?

Seraphim

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only when my body aches, which is frequently. Or when I lean over to tie my shoes and tweak my back. I mean, come on, seriously???

And having to pee constantly. I know that even if I pee right before I leave home, as soon as I get to my destination I'll have to pee. Sometimes I am making a mad rush to find the bathroom. It really sucks.

Only when my body aches, which is frequently. Or when I lean over to tie my shoes and tweak my back. I mean, come on, seriously???

And having to pee constantly. I know that even if I pee right before I leave home, as soon as I get to my destination I'll have to pee. Sometimes I am making a mad rush to find the bathroom. It really sucks.

Me too.

I went to a concert recently, a local band that was popular in the mid '90's. And half the crowd left by 11pm, the set wasn't even finished, lol because everyone is in their mid thirties and need to get home to pay the baby-sitter. And the people left over made a mosh pit. Thirty-somethings trying to mosh like they were 16 again...it made me feel old.

Also, the other day I dropped an ice cube on my kitchen floor..... and instead of kicking it under the fridge, I actually picked it up.

LOL!!

Time goes a lot faster, now. It seems to be getting more and more like this every day:

So you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking

Racing around to come up behind you again.

80-85 percent of the music I listen to.

Nononono.... hearing that music being broadcasted on an Oldies radio station.

I was so not happy to hear Metallica being played.

Thirty-somethings trying to mosh like they were 16 again...it made me feel old.

Happens at every metal/rock concert. Been that way since I've been going all the way back in 8th grade.

Turning 27 in a couple months, not "old" but getting there and feel like it some days. +1 on the body aches. I have had a herniated disc since I was 20~. My whole back is messed up these days from years in sport karate. If it ain't my back, it's my feet, knees, and/or shoulders. The physical ailments definitely makes you feel old. My vision is also garbage now; without contacts I am legally blind, used to never wear glasses/contacts as a teenager.

Also I still play video games and I play with these damn kids, 13, 16, etc. Makes me feel old hearing people born in 2000 and things. Also my niece makes me feel old, I held her as a baby in high school now shes growing up to be a young woman.

Archived