Should I just crack on?

Easylover

I started chatting to a guy just over a month ago. We got on really well - text daily - arranged a day to meet due next week. We had exchanged photos etc. He messaged on Thursday as per normal (he was off for a evening somewhere) and then the next day bam.. nothing! And nothing since. He was so keen and showed no signs of not wanting to chat any longer. I've only messaged twice since Thursday as not to be one of those creepy folk who pester. I haven't met him so I'm not gonna chase and become obsessed because I'm not. but what should I do? Just delete his number and forget about him or ask for an explanation?

Thanks guys

Sorry to hear this...another flake. Not meeting for over a month is a sign he's multi-dating or had low interest. Make sure after a few messages to meet in a timely fashion or cut your losses.

Also people who flake just prior to meet may be catfishing or not who they say they are. Yes delete and block his number.

I started chatting to a guy just over a month ago. arranged a day to meet due next week. I've only messaged twice since Thursday as not to be one of those creepy folk who pester.

Sorry to hear this...another flake. Not meeting for over a month is a sign he's multi-dating or had low interest. Make sure after a few messages to meet in a timely fashion or cut your losses.

Yes he's a flake, however I would hardly blame the guy for 'multi-dating' at this point, BEFORE they've even met. Even low interest is understandable.... it's what happens AFTER they meet that matters.

Agree with meet as soon as possible though (assuming distance isn't a factor) and cut losses quickly.

Also people who flake just prior to meet may be catfishing or not who they say they are. Yes delete and block his number.

I agree that is certainly possible.

I started chatting to a guy just over a month ago. We got on really well - text daily - arranged a day to meet due next week. We had exchanged photos etc. He messaged on Thursday as per normal (he was off for a evening somewhere) and then the next day bam.. nothing! And nothing since. He was so keen and showed no signs of not wanting to chat any longer. I've only messaged twice since Thursday as not to be one of those creepy folk who pester. I haven't met him so I'm not gonna chase and become obsessed because I'm not. but what should I do? Just delete his number and forget about him or ask for an explanation?

Thanks guys

Just move on. That's how online dating seems to go.

Archived