Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Booking my tattoo tomorrow

Seraphim

Are you nervous that it will hurt? Or that it won't turn out the way you hope?

To me, tattoos don't hurt that much. But I've been through many, many medical procedures plus I had my kids with no pain medication, so maybe I'm kind of desensitized to pain. Or my threshold is higher than others'.

As for being nervous it won't turn out the way you want, that's a valid concern. But if you've seen the artist's previous work and you like it, chances are it will turn out fine.

Have fun!

Congrats, Vic! What are you getting done?

It's always a bit nerve wracking but you will be fine once you get started.

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for about seven years so I kind of have been mulling it over and I finally can come up with what I want for the first one . Since my family is the most important thing to me it will be this with some green branches and below it will say family forever. I was kind of worried about the pain. It will be on the inside of my lower arm. But I have had some super painful chronic conditions so the pain probably won't be too bad.

]

Are you nervous that it will hurt? Or that it won't turn out the way you hope?

To me, tattoos don't hurt that much. But I've been through many, many medical procedures plus I had my kids with no pain medication, so maybe I'm kind of desensitized to pain. Or my threshold is higher than others'.

As for being nervous it won't turn out the way you want, that's a valid concern. But if you've seen the artist's previous work and you like it, chances are it will turn out fine.

Have fun!

I am a bit nervous but I have the most painful condition known to science so I figure can't be that bad.

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for about seven years so I kind of have been mulling it over and I finally can come up with what I want for the first one . Since my family is the most important thing to me it will be this with some green branches and below it will say family forever. I was kind of worried about the pain. It will be on the inside of my lower arm. But I have had some super painful chronic conditions so the pain probably won't be too bad.

]

That's beautiful!

I'm confident you won't have any issues with the pain. It's never as bad as people expect, unless over really bony areas like ribs.

]

oh lovely vic .. I wear a silver tree of life ring

I have 3 more planned. One for my son despite being autistic he can fly and accomplish anything. Another will be for my country as I am a patriot and my husband too. Another I plan to get for the CF as I was a third generation serving member and my husband serves. ( The other two generations of my family that I know were serving in the Armed Forces of the UK )

I doubt it will be painful for you...In fact, you may even enjoy the sensation as it turns into this pleasant buzzing pain after a bit..If that makes any sense. I feel high when I am getting inked. It's not like it's on your wrist and it's fleshy there...I secretly think you will become addicted to them.

I doubt it will be painful for you...In fact, you may even enjoy the sensation as it turns into this pleasant buzzing pain after a bit..If that makes any sense. I feel high when I am getting inked. It's not like it's on your wrist and it's fleshy there...I secretly think you will become addicted to them.

Probably! Lol

Well, they are booked up to the new year . However F I go December 1 I can get an appointment booked for January .

Archived