Guys i really don't get it...plz help

xcountryprincess

Ok, so I'm a sophmore in high school and to be honest (although i know not EVERY one is) it seems like all everyone is dating...everyone.

As i've said before i go to an all girls so so i really don't interact that much with the opposite sex. It really annoys be because although i know I'm not that unattractive it seems like guys dont look my way and i honestly dont know why. I'm told i'm pretty by friends (girls) and through the help of many peoples advice im beginning to see myself as attractive. (thatnx enotalone members)

I think i'm a really genuinly nice or at least decent person and i just dont get why the girls that are dating a lot at my school are honestly the cruel ones. I guess i just dont really understand, guys' mentality and i want to know what im doing wrong....

Hope you can help

You're not doing anything wrong. You said you're at an all girls school. The ones who get alot of boyfriends at that type of place would be considered s!uts. Nice girls get the nice guys. Wait for it and don't worry about it.

They are cruel to you only when they impose their self-esteem on you.

And thats not cruelty to them, because they are used to doing it.

That doesnt mean you are not going to have a bf, in fact, who knows you might get one that most of them will envy?

Well, you gotta look good (clothing, less make-up you have better you look, though some is attractive), and smell good, and be outgoing. Be out there! Don't be afraid to talk in class with other people and just laugh and have a fun time. That'll make guys think your attractive, because 1. You have the looks, and smell and 2. You look like a fun person to be with, we don't want a depressed person as a gf.