Married with kid ex, keeps calling me

I'll try and be brief, but an ex from years ago has been calling here and there for the past couple of months or so....I don't know what it's about and have been taking the high road by not answering it.

I don't feel a married woman and mom that's my ex from years ago would have anything I need to hear.

Now, I haven't answered any of the calls, not cause I'm bitter, but because she's married. I'm in a relationship, and out of respect for her husband and kid, I avoid. I don't see what we would discuss, what we've been up to? Where we're at in life? Naw...seems unnecessary.

Anybody else have anything like this happen to them?

If it's an ex from years ago and you are happily in a relationship, not sure what you are afraid of? Sometimes it's just easier to pick up the phone, hear what they have to say and if you don't like where they are leading or just don't care and aren't interested in hearing from them, best to tell them so and that's that. It's amazing how easily simple direct communication can solve things and as a result, I've personally never had to block anyone in my life.

I mean they are free to contact you but YOU are fully in control in terms of what you do with that and how.

Archived