Does A Girl Ever Forget Giving Oral

mmg123321

That is VERY rude and unnecessary.

I didn't mean it to be rude. It's a natural question to the topic at hand and I'm genuinely curious as to why knowing If forgetting who one gave oral to 20 years ago should be so important to you.

I think your comment about people here wanting background information so that they could make themselves look intelligent was more rude then what I posted above but if you were offended by what I thought was a legitimate question, then my apologies. O.O

I didn't mean it to be rude. It's a natural question to the topic at hand and I'm genuinely curious as to why knowing If forgetting who one gave oral to 20 years ago should be so important to you.

I think your comment about people here wanting background information so that they could make themselves look intelligent was more rude then what I posted above but if you were offended by what I thought was a legitimate question, then my apologies. O.O

Clearly, you are one of them! And your comment was rude and unnecessary and offensive.

The problem is in me giving some background as to why I am asking the question. People like to take background information and twist it around to appear intelligent in there responses? So to help with your confusion let's pretend the post read as follows:

Can a girl forget giving oral sex to her previous partners (9 other men in total) and mistakenly claim that I was the first person she had given oral sex to.

I think you already have your answer, correct?

I'll speak for myself. I get the sense there is a lot more to this dilemma of yours that we aren't even aware of.

I kinda feel for your wife and wouldn't dare reinforce your crusade. . what ever it may be and the risk of putting her in any more of difficult situation than it already seems.

There is something that feels very uncomfortable about it and I don't think it has anything to do with bj's.

I don't think you are likely going to get a straight answer for your out of context question.

Being a bully won't help.

I think you already have your answer, correct?

I'll speak for myself. I get the sense there is a lot more to this dilemma of yours that we aren't even aware of.

I kinda feel for your wife and wouldn't dare reinforce your crusade. . what ever it may be and the risk of putting her in any more of difficult situation than it already seems.

There is something that feels very uncomfortable about it and I don't think it has anything to do with bj's.

I don't think you are likely going to get a straight answer for your out of context question.

Being a bully won't help.

Wow!!! That is very a mean thing to say. Your sense is completely wrong. I think by interjecting your false intuition and senses based on your own experiences you are twisting this thread and going on an unnecessary birdwalk at my expense. In doing so you are the actual bully here.

Archived