how to go about this

goaskalice

I found a phone no my bf called, whats a way to go about finding out that persons identity? I dont know if I should just let her know who I am and ask how she knows him, or if I should act as if I know her by saying the name of the person who I think it could and see if the person indicates thats their name ?

After reading your previous thread, it's obvious he's up to no good. Having said that, I'm sure with some digging you'll find out who this person is, but that doesn't eliminate what's already directly in front of you.

Easier said than done, but you can't play the role of a "PI" in order to sustain this relationship.

Ok well this same number was on his phone at almost 1 am, so called it anonymously and a womans voice answered....obviously this looks like what it is....so now i want to ask you guys here if i should call her and let her know about me, that hes been with me over a year

Once it gets to the point of detective work, cat and mouse games and suspicion...it becomes a downward spiral and it's only a matter of time until things crash.

I dont know if I should just let her know who I am and ask how she knows him, or if I should act as if I know her by saying the name of the person who I think it could and see if the person indicates thats their name ?
Once it gets to the point of detective work, cat and mouse games and suspicion...it becomes a downward spiral and it's only a matter of time until things crash.

I agree to this! I think this whole thing will explode one way or another. There are so many things wrong here. TRUST is important and doesn't seem like there is any on either side.

Ok well this same number was on his phone at almost 1 am, so called it anonymously and a womans voice answered....obviously this looks like what it is....so now i want to ask you guys here if i should call her and let her know about me, that hes been with me over a year

ummm... how does a woman answering the phone... Obviously looks like what it is? You already know the phone number is some lady? So were you expecting a man's voice? Like what everyone else mentioned, the lady could be anyone. Sorry, I just got a little confused on how just by a women's voice on the line other prove or looks like what it is?

Archived