I can't believe I actually said this! What do you think?

jessijess

I was talking to a guy at my bday party who seemed really cool. We have alot of mutual friends so I always see him around. Well after talking to him for an hour that night I asked about him & was basically told he;s a cool guy, just not relationship material. Ok, I can live with that. But I want to kiss him for some reason. Everytime I've seen him since, we talk & hug hello & good-bye. The other day we finally exchanged phone numbers. Well we had some pretty interesting conversations. From joking around about who's going to take advantage of who, to getting him to tell me his penis size. We are just both very open & silly people. Well the other nite we hung out. He ended up staying over & I drove him home in the am. He was walking around my house in his boxers as I was getting ready for work & everything! when we went to bed, he gave me an amazing back rub too. Well, that was the extent of anything happening between us. When I was driving him home he told me that he really wanted to kiss me, but didn't want me to think that was the only reason he had hung out with me. I was a little disapointed, but happy at the same time for the amount of respect it showed.

Two nights later I talked to him really quick as I was on my way out to meet some friends. He told me where he was off to for the nite (which didn't include where I was starting off at). Then when we were getting off-line, he said he;d see me in 15 minutes (at the place I had told him I was going). & he showed up! When we continued on to the next bar, he came with us. Finally towards the end of the nite he was really drunk & admitted to me that he wouldn't remember 1/2 the nite the next day so I told him that I had always wanted to kiss him. He told me that one day he will.

I can't believe I told him this! What do you all think of the situation?

I can imagine you feel more 'vulnerable' towards him after having admitted this. But really, there is no problem here, right. It's just that you wished you hadn't put yourself there, but I can't imagine he thinks of you really differently. I think it really matters that he is a close friend of your brother. Just be the person around him you used to be. He likes you for that!

Ilse.

You didnt kiss him out of respect for your brother? That just sounds like an excuse. I realize that you want to kiss this guy, it seems that you two are slowly progressing to that point. All you can do at this point is continue what you are doing and keep pushing forward.

Ok, I am talking to the guy right now on-line & he doesn't remember much from saturday nite. I kind of feel better but I'm also kind of disappointed. But I think we are going to hang out again sometime this week at least! Just wanted to give ya'll an update!