Is this shyness?

MetallicAguy

A bit long of a question. Keep in mind I think she's known I've had feelings for her for a while(NOT 100% SURE!). I've just never had the balls to tell her because it'd seem awkward and I think she might like someone else.....................................................................................................

Just wondering...this girl isn't really looking me in the eye if I'll look her in the eye. Though sometimes when I walk by she'll do her hair stroke (No guys present in the area pretty much most of the time). She will display all these other signs like purposely walking my way sometimes. Anyway today she walked by my friend and I kind of having a conversation right next to where you can go to get accross the room (just about time to leave)(pretty spread out a bit convo btw) and when she walks by me I look at her eyes and she does this hair itch ****. but she started doing it right when she was going to walk past my friend where I can see her doing it and then stopped once she was past me. The thing is she didn't look at me back and I was like right there she has acted a bit shy around people she doesn't know in the past. I know she had to at least caught a glimpse of me looking right at her in her peripheral vision. Any girls know what this means? One time also when I got to class and she was just sitting down because she got into class like 5 min after me she looked down at what it looked like to be my notebook or whatever and then did a slow hair stroke.

When walking by: And I know she doesn't like him. She's never gave him the time of day lol and he doesn't like her.

I don't know if its shyness but it may be her little way of flirting. Only one way to find out... Ask her out already!!! Burn her a metallica c.d. and tell her you to meet you at lunch for some milk and cookies. Make some cookies, just don't burn THEM.

Yes, there could be a possibility she maybe more of a selective type of shy. Shy at certain moments or with certain people. I've known girls who are outgoing, but when it comes to a guy they may like, then they get nervous & perhaps clam up or go quiet. As for this hair thing, I've never heard of this, but perhaps it's a reflex she may have around your presense? If you want to get to know this girl better, then I suggest you make a move or something, or some other guy will.....Start a simple convo about how are you & your day, etc. Then eventually you will want to get her number so that you 2 can meet up sometime. So that she doesn't feel pressured to give you an answer right away in person face to face. Then based on your vibes from the convo, you can call her up to set up a time to actually meet up one & one. Good luck!@

I don't think there's really anything there that means she likes you...I mean, yeah, playing with her hair and looking your way MAY be a sign of her being attracted to you and trying to get your attention, BUT...don't get your hopes up because a lot of girls do this with their hair anyway. Like all the time. It's just a nervous habit. It doesn't mean they like someone. I mean, I play with my hair all the time, around people I like, around people I don't like, around my girlfriends....it's just a habit.