Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Thank you

justjen

Im only a recent member really but wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming and lovely. Its really kept everything in perspective and helped me move on with my life. I was walking to work today as usual and its a failry long walk (3.5 miles) and I was thinking of things and thought to myself, I must share this with the guys (and gals) on the eNotAlone forum. It genuinely has felt like a friend to me when I have needed it the most. My family are understanderbly too biassed my way and sometimes having an external perspective keeps you thinking clearly. so thank you everyone for being lovely

One thing I am interested in, following on from another thread about differences in cultures, pay etc is where everyone is from on here.

I am from the UK near Gatwick. It seems most are from the states..which is another good thing as if I wake in the middle of the night, someone on another time zone will be around to chat with

Hey justjen. This site is certainly one of the best. I'm glad I found it when I did. I've been through various experiences since joining eNA and shared many of them on here. Heck, I'm still here since joining exactly 7 years ago!!!

PS. I'm from the UK too (I grew up not too far from Gatwick airport but I'm a little further South now) but I don't think it matters where anyone is from, there is always someone on here willing to help. eNA has made the world feel much smaller and everyone in it much closer!

Hey Blue, so you know my neck of the woods then. I am considering moving to the sunshine isle, in fact viewing propertys on 23rd april.

Well I'm originally a Kent/London girl but now live on the sunny coast of Dorset. Love it, love it, love it!!! You should do it!!!!

It's nice to know you too, Jen.

I am Irish (Dublin-born) although I lived all my life in Continental Europe.

So, I am not on the other side of the Atlantic either.

Despite the dismal and woeful news all too often blasting off our T.V. screens, it is lovely that there are so so many good people, in all countries.

Archived