Open Club  ·  113 members  ·  Free

Journals

Participaction!

Seraphim

Why the heck haven't I seen this journal before??

Power to you, Vic! I started going (again) with two friends. We go immediately after work, because we know if we go home first, it just won't happen.

Like Faraday, I feel like a fat rodent on the treadmill.... but I feel so much better once I get off it, and the next day. Just taking the half hour or however long you go for makes you feel that much looser and less stiff than normal the next day.

Omg yeah , fat rodent fits the bill. My mom really did my head in over Christmas . Your brother and I worry about you . You guys are going to die and leave your son with nobody . The litany was never ending. And she feels it's her right as a mother. Well, I blasted her a couple times and she's backed off for now . But way to make me feel like crap for Christmas. I have 50 pounds to lose. It is going to be hard being post menopausal and on medications that add weight but I will give it my best go .

Thanks ladies. ❤

Yes, at mine. And Vic had said she could swim at hers too.

Is that what you suggest? Probably easier on the knees, and great multi-muscle exercise.

Absolutely! But check out strokes that are best for people with bad knees. Because you can actually get 'swimmer's knee'.

That's some serious stepping. Congrats V66.

Omg , it was hard following my son and hubby all over Toronto. My son has legs like a stork and my husband motors because he was a country boy and to get anywhere you had to walk super fast . And poor little me I had to walk 4000 steps more than they did to get to the same place because my legs are much shorter .

My legs are still killing me .

Omg , it was hard following my son and hubby all over Toronto. My son has legs like a stork and my husband motors because he was a country boy and to get anywhere you had to walk super fast . And poor little me I had to walk 4000 steps more than they did to get to the same place because my legs are much shorter .

My legs are still killing me .

Keep up the good work. When I was a youngin I spent hour after hour hiking up and down Yonge St. I think 93 was the last time I was there. I even think the Sam's and AA where still there.

Keep up the good work. When I was a youngin I spent hour after hour hiking up and down Yonge St. I think 93 was the last time I was there. I even think the Sam's and AA where still there.

Ha ha we totally went up Yonge St. My son loves 401 Games. He bought a Vanguard card there for $170 ! He bought one for $70 and two boxes each $45 . Then we walked back down Yonge St and then we walked all over the Eaton Centre. We don't get to Toronto too often because we live two hours away .

Archived