Open Club  ·  113 members  ·  Free

Journals

Participaction!

Seraphim

I really hope you can find an outfit to wear like Joanne's.

Oh Canada

Hahahah! I notoriously hate gyms but I can go to the gym here on base for $30 a year and swim ,use the r weight room ,do whatever I want . However many times I want . But I hate gyms I really do . I prefer the great outdoors and I have two bikes and I can always walk .

The title made me think of one of my favorite parts of the Nicolas Cage Jay Baruchel version of Sorcerer's Apprentice. Early in the movie Jar Baruchel's character's RA played by Omar Benson Miller, is telling him he really needs to get involved in something and active at school

Later in the movie:

[video=youtube;6j99ELRKcqk] ]

I just love how Omar Benson Miller is so excited that Jay's involved in something he doesn't even care what it is! ;-)

Off topic, but I thought I'd share.

The title made me think of one of my favorite parts of the Nicolas Cage Jay Baruchel version of Sorcerer's Apprentice. Early in the movie Jar Baruchel's character's RA played by Omar Benson Miller, is telling him he really needs to get involved in something and active at school

Later in the movie:

[video=youtube;6j99ELRKcqk] ]

I just love how Omar Benson Miller is so excited that Jay's involved in something he doesn't even care what it is! ;-)

Off topic, but I thought I'd share.

Hahaha.

OMG I remember Hal and Joanne.

Are you on a military base? When I was a youngin I lived on Stad Naval Base in Halifax. I was about 100 feet from the gym/pool. They didn't charge anything for it. I was in the service though. That's an amazing price for a gym.

]

It is silly to have three countries using a different standard than EVERYONE else. What sucks is when you're raised in one system it because very intuitive to imagine measurements in that system and it's very difficult to switch. I think it's a testament to how stubborn Americans can be.

]

It is silly to have three countries using a different standard than EVERYONE else. What sucks is when you're raised in one system it because very intuitive to imagine measurements in that system and it's very difficult to switch. I think it's a testament to how stubborn Americans can be.

I was in grade 4 when we switched to the metric system . And for some things I still use the imperial system . Primarily cooking though . I think by the time I was about 11 years old the switch was complete . Even though the process was started in 1970 . My husband was telling me though the aviation industry still goes by imperial measurement .

• 1 month later...

Archived