Making Female friends

15yrsandnervous

I am also 16 and I never had any female friends either before this school year. It is really not as hard as you think. Just try to be friendly and make small talk with some of the girls in your classes. Keep in mind that girls are just people too, not some mythical creatures, and they like to talk about a lot of the same stuff that guys do. Most will probably be nice to you, and if not they're not worth your time anyway. Also, try joining clubs where you will be able to meet girls with similar interests as you. That way you will have something to talk about with them right off the bat. The secret is really just to be friendly and put yourself out there and I'm sure that you will make some new friends.

All I'm gonna say is what my drama teacher told us.

You can't be afraid to make a complete idiot of yourself.

Believe me, I've gotten more female friends acting like myself (a complete goofball)--who, incidentally, screws up often, thus making a fool of himself.

Point? Don't be afraid. Some might find you overly amusing.

Bet yet, find some girl who is sitting alone, and just go up to her and introduce yourself to her. Just go up to her table...ask her how she is...what she is doing...what she wants to do in her life...does she have any brothers or sisters...how her classes are going....ect.

Remember to use her name often (if you know it).

And make eye contact, smile, and emathize with what she is saying!!!