Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Just for fun

Seraphim

Hmm, yeah, but I look at it and come up with a few questions:

1. "Age of mother at conception" means "Age of mother when she conceived", right? Not her "age" at conception?

2. How many years running produced this data which shows what appears to be a "typical" year?

3. How many women at each age were subjects? Was that number the same for each age?

4. Wouldn't it make more sense to study what age men were at the conception of their offspring, since they are the ones that determine the sex of the child? (and this would be a more complex study, because it would have to involve paternity testing). Each of those boxes represents one x or y chromosome from a sperm...

So, basically, what is this data telling us? Hmmm....

Hah, hope I didn't just make it UNfun...

Hmm, yeah, but I look at it and come up with a few questions:

1. "Age of mother at conception" means "Age of mother when she conceived", right? Not her "age" at conception?

2. How many years running produced this data which shows what appears to be a "typical" year?

3. How many women at each age were subjects? Was that number the same for each age?

4. Wouldn't it make more sense to study what age men were at the conception of their offspring, since they are the ones that determine the sex of the child? (and this would be a more complex study, because it would have to involve paternity testing). Each of those boxes represents one x or y chromosome from a sperm...

So, basically, what is this data telling us? Hmmm....

Hah, hope I didn't just make it UNfun...

No clue whatsoever was just a fun thing on FB .

Maybe you guys were meant to be boys haha

I used to wonder that growing up because I was/am very close with my father and have always had a mix of interests...

Now I realize that gender roles are silly and I believe people (men, women) should do what fulfils them.

Archived