Do I ruin a woman's life when she ruined mine

jbone1973

I know I will get over this and move on but I'll always be scarred. How can you every trust someone again after that. If she cheated once I could forgive her but it was hundreds of times.

I would change that to, "If she cheated once, I could never forgive her, simply because she demonstrated who she was the first time around. Just some food for thought, and I wish you well...

Many of us do understand the pain. It's a tough road to travel on.

I don't know your whole story, but right off in your first post I noted the things in bold:

Ok, so my x is officially the most messed up woman ever. I had words with the guy that she was seeing behind my bacK. He is one of her best friends husbands and and he has a five month old baby. She has been shagging him for three years ever since she was married.

...I also want to tell her x husband as they are going through divorce at the moment. He went mental thinking she was cheating but never proved it. I do actually have proof that she was seeing her friends husband whilst she was married and this would affect the divorce proceedings.

Sure sounds like she was still married while you were seeing her. Didn't that tell you something about her? Were they married 3 years ago? That's not long. How long were you seeing her? Were they separated at the time? Even if they were separated, she wasn't waiting for anything final, so legally she was married, and in many other respects it's just a mess to be involved with someone going through a split. She treated you poorly, and you are left with the pain, but also new knowledge that should help you avoid something similar in the future. Wait until someone's divorce is final, and give them time to heal (1 year is often recommended, for good reason) before getting involved with them. I am very sorry you are going through this, and hope you see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Maybe ur wife is just a horny B**** so you can't really blame her. Some poeple just have "a lot of desire" I think you should tell that woman her husband is cheating... if they're gonna break up it's better when the baby is five months not five years yeah. I would DEFINITELY tell her x-husband it would give him closure...

As for you Sir, pack your stuff, move far away, and forget it all. Heal, rediscover yourself and your meaning in life, and, eventually, find someone who is more compatible.

People telling you that you have no right, umm really? What grounds do people have to tell you what to do? You have the right to do whatever you so please.

The real thing is why are you doing it! And this is clearly spite and revenge which will only inflict more pain and will fester your wounds. No point in that, it won't relieve pain, be the bigger guy and focus on your own personal growth and let others do what they want with their lives.

I know it hurts but don't get tangled in this mess, I would stray clear of any unhealthy activity and just do you. Move forward.

People telling you that you have no right, umm really? What grounds do people have to tell you what to do? You have the right to do whatever you so please.

The real thing is why are you doing it! And this is clearly spite and revenge which will only inflict more pain and will fester your wounds. No point in that, it won't relieve pain, be the bigger guy and focus on your own personal growth and let others do what they want with their lives.

I know it hurts but don't get tangled in this mess, I would stray clear of any unhealthy activity and just do you. Move forward.

Thanks that's good advice

Archived