My x is even more messed up than I thought. Time to stop being a victim x

jbone1973

Hi, I'd like to start by thanking everyone here for your support. It has helped me to get stuff of my chest. I only wish I had listened to your advise more. Love really is blind.

The last two days has been some of the hardest in my life as I never felt love like that. I found out for definite that not only had my x been cheating for the hole time we had been together it was her friends husband that has a five month old baby she was sleeping with the whole time we were together.

As you can imaging this made me very angry and I actually contacted the guy and told him that if he didn't tell me the whole truth and be honest I would tell his wife. I actually had no intension of doing that because I'm not gona break up a family with a young baby I don't have it in my. When confronted him it turned out he was just as messed in the mead as me over her as me and cared more about staying with her than his wife and kid. I also spoke to my x who broke down saying she did love me and she didn't know why she did it and apparently she is booked in for counselling and has been for months but never told me. I turns out it's not me that has the psychological problems it her. In some ways it's good because I realise that I was anxious for a reason and I can trust in my gut in the future.

I have now decided I have had enough. Being angry has done me good. I have been upset but have now decided I'm not wasting any more tears over her. I just wish she could feel the pain I feel. From now on my new life begins. I have to be thankful I'm not living with her or married

Once again thank you all. I will keep popping in incase I can help other people in the same situation.

Archived