From_Now_On

You cannot define me by a single word

With a simple definition

You cannot categorize my life

Into one solitary mission

You cannot label my reality

What's really the difference between that and fantasy?

It's all in perception

As I say

Another variation of deception

If I may

Continue on

Are my lines running too long?

You know

These words they seem to flow

And my fingers follow as I go

I'll leave off shortly here

Then your own thoughts will find you

I fear

I've caught you

Momentarily

I've brought you

Down?

To think like me

My sincerest apology

I cannot close this with anything

That can truly summarize my thoughts

Because these emotions are never ending

And periods?

Well they're just dots

• 1 month later...

FNO,

I don't know if you compose some of these 'on the fly' or if you write them out and then paste them on here, and probably both, really... But, the way you move through your poetry is so expressive.... It is as if you are talking to yourself while you are talking to your audience at the same time, and the line between blurs such that the poems grab on and suck you in... Truly, a wonderful gift... And, you always seem to manage to get something in there that makes the reader go 'yeah...exactly...'

I hope you keep all of the poems and lyrics you post on here... You are building a wonderful collection!

FNO,

I don't know if you compose some of these 'on the fly' or if you write them out and then paste them on here, and probably both, really... But, the way you move through your poetry is so expressive.... It is as if you are talking to yourself while you are talking to your audience at the same time, and the line between blurs such that the poems grab on and suck you in... Truly, a wonderful gift... And, you always seem to manage to get something in there that makes the reader go 'yeah...exactly...'

I hope you keep all of the poems and lyrics you post on here... You are building a wonderful collection!

Thank You. And to answer your question it is both 'on the fly' and pasting them from somewhere else. Well, technically almost everything I write I write in word and then post so my computer doesn't crash and lose it or something. But I know that's not what you mean, lol. This one was an 'on the fly' one, but some that I have on here are fairly old. Anyway, thanks again. As your opinions really hold a lot of worth for me, it means a lot to hear that from you.

-FNO