Landscape/animal photos

dias

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great scenery ! Which country ?Or state if you are in US.

Thanks and thanks to Lisii and you for liking the pictures too. None are from the United States, they are from my two year and some some stay with my ex when we moved for a job he got in another country. I had a setback after sorting through, damnit all.

Gorgeous photos posted by you since my last visit.

You are welcome T&B, I love coming on here and looking at the photo's - something about looking at other environments gives me the motivation to get out and do more travelling!

I've found it hard to post new Landscapes as I like to have my friends in them most of the pics ... will try and get some more this weekend. Mine are mainly of my treks and runs, I feel at home with nature and the landscapes that we have in NZ, so there wont be a great deal of variation...

I wish i were in NZ .So many landscapes . Unfortunately i can't take the airplane like i do in Europe. The flight for NZ is very long and expensive but it's in my future plans . I think Lord of the Rings was filmed there , am i right?

I wish i were in NZ .So many landscapes . Unfortunately i can't take the airplane like i do in Europe. The flight for NZ is very long and expensive but it's in my future plans . I think Lord of the Rings was filmed there , am i right?

Very true, I flew from Auckland to Zurich last August, it was a very long flight (only stopped in Singapore).. Thankfully the holiday made up for the cramped flight!

Yes Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit, Narnia,... Taylor Swift's filmed her new video for her song "Out of the woods" here in November...

I have some great photo's of Hobbiton, but my friends are all in them...

Archived