Landscape/animal photos

dias

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you still using your phone? which model is it?

Sadly, I can only get distant shots of landscapes if I zoom in I loose focus, (I have finally bought a camera from a photographer friend, which will be delivered in June and I can't wait!!)

Most of the photos(from the last pages) are taken with my new camera Nikon D3300. I have lenses ranging from 30mm to 200mm.For my last photo I used 200mm hence this zoom.Sometimes I use my Samsung, it's a Galaxy S4.

Glad you are getting a new camera. You always take good photos, now they will be great.

What camera did your order?

Lucky! your photo's always make me smile, it's nice to get out of NZ.

I just carry my little Samsung Galaxy J5 with me everywhere, it's very limiting.

My friend had a Cannon 450D lying around, which I will start with, I will get a fancy new one once I have done a course and know what I'm looking for.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

by Kwstas papadopoulos, on Flickr

I visited the birth place of the greatest philosopher in history, Aristotle. It's 18 km from my grandma's village. The above photos are what you see from the hill(his birth place-Ancient Stagira). Quite a view I must say!

Both. My internet connection sucks....

Chalkidiki is indeed beautiful, like the paradise. If I haven't achieved my goals until 35-40 I will buy a tiny room in Chalkidiki and stay there forever!

Both. My internet connection sucks....

Chalkidiki is indeed beautiful, like the paradise. If I haven't achieved my goals until 35-40 I will buy a tiny room in Chalkidiki and stay there forever!

Chalkidiki looks like a beautiful spot to reflect - Only need a tiny room and a beautiful view to enjoy life... minimalism at it's best

All the photo's are there and displaying beautifully - (will minimizing your photo's to med size in flickr share option help with viewing them?)

I used another laptop and they are loading, it's not the internet connection. Weird...

Yeah, a tiny room and a beautiful view! What else does somebody need? Nature has done all the work for us

I visited my grandmother the previous week. I had a hard time returning back home in Athens. I hate cities.....I have to drive at least one hour to be somewhere nice.

When I visit landscapes like these it's like I am falling in love again with nature. Every single time! How it's called... infatuation I think

I visited my grandmother the previous week. I had a hard time returning back home in Athens. I hate cities.....I have to drive at least one hour to be somewhere nice.

When I visit landscapes like these it's like I am falling in love again with nature. Every single time! How it's called... infatuation I think

I find nature invigorating... I wilt without it. Love just sitting an watching my natural surroundings. it's a good infatuation!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived