Landscape/animal photos

dias

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are welcome T&B, I love coming on here and looking at the photo's - something about looking at other environments gives me the motivation to get out and do more travelling!

I've found it hard to post new Landscapes as I like to have my friends in them most of the pics ... will try and get some more this weekend. Mine are mainly of my treks and runs, I feel at home with nature and the landscapes that we have in NZ, so there wont be a great deal of variation...

You have posted some more wonderful photos since I last visited, gosh NZ looks stunning. I am the same as you I won't post any images online that includes any of us in the shot.

Beautiful photos as well by you, dias. I went like crazy on both your pics. Much to be admired. Thanks for sharing the both of you.

You have posted some more wonderful photos since I last visited, gosh NZ looks stunning. I am the same as you I won't post any images online that includes any of us in the shot.

Beautiful photos as well by you, dias. I went like crazy on both your pics. Much to be admired. Thanks for sharing the both of you.

Thank you TaB, you are so sweet.

I love sharing, - I just hope people don't get tired of looking!

Dias has wonderful variation in his shots

I went to watch & support friends in the Ironman in Taupo, NZ (apparently I am entering it next year...Bahaha yeah right!) - photo's not so good quality, but beautiful view from our restaurant across the Lake Taupo

Lake Taupo, Tongariro National Park Volcanic Mountains in the distance [ Mt Ruapehu & Mt Ngauruhoe ]

by Lisii, on Flickr

by Lisii, on Flickr

Thanks Lisii. Is it true that NZ has 20 sheep for every person?

Use to be 20 years ago, - I think it's tied with cows now - we have more diary farms in the north island and more sheep in the south.

Archived