Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last TV show you watched???

happyfrank

The Bachelor.. new season just started. Idk how I feel about Nick, I thought it was messed up how he broke up with Jen on BIP when he found out he was going to be the next bachelor. Dudes getting old and has been recycled thru bachelor shows 3 times already, but whatevs I guess everyone deserves a shot at reality tv love ahaha. I know, I know reality shows are terrible but I can't stop watching them 🤣I'm addicted

Ugh, me too in a half-attentive way. How can people make out like that one after the other, no privacy, no intimacy. I don't get it. And yeah, he's sort of the Refried Bachelor.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ugh, me too in a half-attentive way. How can people make out like that one after the other, no privacy, no intimacy. I don't get it. And yeah, he's sort of the Refried Bachelor.

Yes I agree it's so gross! Seems like if you win the group date then you win a make out session with Nick lol. He doesn't even really know these girls. I only see him really connecting with Vanessa (I think she's gonna win). This week's episode made me cringe so much, and I just can't with Corinne she is too much haha. As bad as it was, I'll still tune in for next week

• 1 month later...

Riverdale, a TV show I started watching out of boredom and curiosity, but am now hooked on. The parents, every single parent in the thing is a walking nightmare from Betty Cooper's scary parents to Archie Andrews uber-thirsty aka creepy dad who pouts when a married women tells him she can't go on a date with him, because well she's still married.

Urgh, I despise every adult in that show. But the kids? I love what they've done with that universe, except for Archie, Archie is just as annoying on this show as he was in the comics. Such a dump bunny when you put him next to any of his friends, especially Betty and Jughead who seem to be the teen version of Scully and Mulder complete with that great chemistry too.

I was never a fan, but yeah even I need to know who killed Jason Blossom and why? It's become a guilty pleasure for me.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived