happyfrank

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Bachelor.. new season just started. Idk how I feel about Nick, I thought it was messed up how he broke up with Jen on BIP when he found out he was going to be the next bachelor. Dudes getting old and has been recycled thru bachelor shows 3 times already, but whatevs I guess everyone deserves a shot at reality tv love ahaha. I know, I know reality shows are terrible but I can't stop watching them 🤣I'm addicted

The Bachelor.. new season just started. Idk how I feel about Nick, I thought it was messed up how he broke up with Jen on BIP when he found out he was going to be the next bachelor. Dudes getting old and has been recycled thru bachelor shows 3 times already, but whatevs I guess everyone deserves a shot at reality tv love ahaha. I know, I know reality shows are terrible but I can't stop watching them 🤣I'm addicted

I also watched it. He strikes me as lacking in character, looking at each hot woman like, Dang, I get to be the one man here and I'm going to do all of y'all. That makes him kinda boring.

I also watched it. He strikes me as lacking in character, looking at each hot woman like, Dang, I get to be the one man here and I'm going to do all of y'all. That makes him kinda boring.

I agree! So boring. It was suppose to be Luke, he had bags packed and everything. Luke or Jared should have been the bachelor but oh welll -.-

I want Nick to pick Rachel in the end but prob not, cause I already scoped out RealitySteve's spoilers which are always on point. Watching episode 2 rn, I think I like Corinne the least, she is too much ~cringe~ eeeeeeks lol

Archived