Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Girlfriend is in the bathroom right now

j.man

So my girfriend has been in the bathroom for like 10 minutes. I'm a bit worried. Should I knock on the door and ask her if she's OK? Let her know I'm thinking about her? That I'll always be there to support her?

I've texted her like 5 times and she hasn't responded. I'm tempted to log onto her facebook.

Help!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So my girfriend has been in the bathroom for like 10 minutes. I'm a bit worried. Should I knock on the door and ask her if she's OK? Let her know I'm thinking about her? That I'll always be there to support her?

I've texted her like 5 times and she hasn't responded. I'm tempted to log onto her facebook.

Help!!!!!

That's a little obsessive. A simple "Are you okay hon?" from across the room or "Hey Babe, are you okay? did you fall in?Just checking". would do. I would be kind of upset if my guy texted me 5 times while I was in the bathroom. Who knows, maybe she will come out and surprise you with her makeup done, hair done and sexy outfit.

That's a little obsessive. A simple "Are you okay hon?" from across the room or "Hey Babe, are you okay? did you fall in?Just checking". would do. I would be kind of upset if my guy texted me 5 times while I was in the bathroom. Who knows, maybe she will come out and surprise you with her makeup done, hair done and sexy outfit.

This is in the "off topic" section, and it's from j.man, so clearly a joke

Help!!!!!

I recommend a Rainbow Six-style breach.

]

You gotta go, you gotta go. Guess she was still going.

I think women like bathrooms. My wife does. This past weekend we were getting ready to go to our daughters. She must've been in the bathroom for 45 minutes. I didn't worry much about it since football was on the TV. She eventually came out - looked pretty hot for a 60 year old lady.

Go ahead, knock on the door. No harm done if you do that.

UPDATE:

Thanks for nothing, eNotAlone (or should I say eALLalone) forums. Apparently this is all one big joke to you so I had no choice but to go out to the fire escape and climb onto the bathroom window. Just like I suspected, she was looking at her phone on the toilet. From what I could tell, she was looking at either the gmail app or the OKCupid app. I yelled from outside the window, "HEY, what are you doing in there?"

Like a bandit caught red handed, she naturally tried to flip the script on me. She asked what I was doing outside the bathroom window. Nice try, but you can't outwit the witter. I told her to get out of my bathroom and not to even bother flushing. She got out and packed her bags.

I'm proud to say that I've been in NC since the night I posted this. I texted her yesterday and the day before but she just keeps telling me to "leave her alone," but I can't tell what she really means by that.

I feel like I've really changed since Monday and I want to know how to win her back. Please help

Archived