Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What's the last thing you ate? Part 8

easyguy

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am always hungry. Yesterday morning I woke at 4:45 am and had a splitting headache. I realized I didn't eat before bed the night before.

Dinner was cheesy chicken and rice (whole chicken breast) with a blueberry bagel with fat free spray butter on it.

I'll maybe post another full day of eating in my journal today for fun.

I look forward to it!

Youareworthy

I spent some time in the kitchen just now, so tonight I am going to eat home made potatoe quiche with salad (with home made dressing).

I use ready flaky pastry (learned a new word today), put a layer of cooked potatoes, cut in slices. Next a layer of bacon and a layer of grated cheese (I used emmenthal and gruyere cheese this time). Another layer of potatoes, bacon and grated cheese.

Then I mix 4 eggs, sour cream, cream, pepper, nutmeg and a bit of salt and pour it over the potatoes. In the oven for 45-50 minutes. I eat it with salad. Sometimes I also eat it with chicken thigh from the oven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Superman, that sounds like Wendy's! Yum.

Panera Vegetable Soup with Pesto, piece of French baguette, butter, Dr. Pepper. Gummi bears and M&Ms for dessert. Saving the Classic salad topped with chicken and avocado for tomorrow's lunch.

BTW. I made the split pea, potato, carrots and leek soup that Blue_Skirt told us about in January. It was delicious, and made a huge pot full. We ate it for two weeks! I had it with a loaf of rustic bread with rosemary. Delicious! Thank you, Blue_Skirt!

Archived