Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

55 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

LOL my husband just told me on the first day of summer vacation for our son in May he played Grease's summer lovin to wake him that afternoon.  Back to school was last week for him.  High school! No dancing lol.

🤣

I have a confession, Grease 2 is so cheesy but I love it. 😍 I used to have such a crush on him:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Hmm... none of my schools every featured spontaneous choreographed dancing. I feel like I missed out.

If life was like a musical it would be very... interesting.

Just like in Not Another Teen Movie and She’s All That.

6 minutes ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Just like in Not Another Teen Movie and She’s All That.

Confessional: Never saw either film, or most teen movies. The ones I have came years later as an adult and I was dragged into by a friend who grew up on Jon Hughes.

My high school was where all the brains went. Combined with my reserved nature, and I don't think my high school experience was typical. So could never get into those types of movies or find myself relating to them.

Though if everything had been musical it might have been fun. Actually, that would mean I would have to sing in front of people. Maybe I'll still pass. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Confessional: Never saw either film, or most teen movies. The ones I have came years later as an adult and I was dragged into by a friend who grew up on Jon Hughes.

My high school was where all the brains went. Combined with my reserved nature, and I don't think my high school experience was typical. So could never get into those types of movies or find myself relating to them.

Though if everything had been musical it might have been fun. Actually, that would mean I would have to sing in front of people. Maybe I'll still pass. lol

In She's All That, there's a scene near the end where at the prom a song comes on and all of a sudden just about everyone is doing a synced-up dance routine in formation.  Then in Not Another Teen Movie, they make fun of that very scene from the other movie and someone says something to effect of "isn't it amazing how everyone knows how to dance the same all of sudden." or something along those lines.  😆

4 minutes ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

someone says something to effect of "isn't it amazing how everyone knows how to dance the same all of sudden." or something along those lines.  😆

How do they do it? Every time I've tried it comes out looking like a disorganized mess. 😄

Musicals break the laws of the universe. Everyone can sing and dance perfectly, in tune and in step. There must be some explanation for it. If only there was a muscial that tried to explain it to us.

If only someone had a theory....

• Haha 1

You don't love me yet, but I know you will / If you only felt half of what I feel / If you ever go, I will never change / There's a space in my heart  / And it's just your shape