Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

15 minutes ago, yogacat said:

Does anyone else thoroughly appreciate the music of the Brady Bunch clan? 😅

Funny you mentioned that. When I was watching the news yesterday evening, one of our local weather women was dressed like she was a member of the Partridge Family. 😆

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Yes.  and Partridge Family

I was never quite into the Partridge Family. Not sure why (great show though). 

Although there's a couple songs by the Partridge family I like. 

So many ladies had a thing for David Cassidy and his feathery dark brown wavy hair. 😅

7 minutes ago, yogacat said:

I was never quite into the Partridge Family. Not sure why (great show though). 

Although there's a couple songs by the Partridge family I like. 

So many ladies had a thing for David Cassidy and his feathery dark brown wavy hair. 😅

My sister loved David and I loved - Danny!! The red head lol.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

My sister loved David and I loved - Danny!! The red head lol.  

I liked neither. LOL. It's funny, ginger-- red haired men never appealed to me until only recent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yogacat said:

I liked neither. LOL. It's funny, ginger-- red haired men never appealed to me until only recent.

I adore red hair so much. My MIL had red hair and my son had more of it when he was younger.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

I adore red hair so much. My MIL had red hair and my son had more of it when he was younger.  

It's very beautiful. I have brunette hair but underneath it's red and when the sun hits it, the red comes through. 

There's something about red hair men that I find burley. Like, he would be a good provider and protector. 😂

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, yogacat said:

It's very beautiful. I have brunette hair but underneath it's red and when the sun hits it, the red comes through. 

There's something about red hair men that I find burley. Like, he would be a good provider and protector. 😂

I have red in my hair too in that way.  I am mostly gray now though so it's color plus highlights for me!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yogacat said:

Does anyone else thoroughly appreciate the music of the Brady Bunch clan?

Who could resist the groovy Johhny Bravo and the rest of the clan? I had that one to share at some point but you beat me to it. 

As for the Partidge Family, I think I love them, but what am I so afraid of? 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BeaTlesFan77 said:

Yes, I have Tetris Ultimate for my PS4. I presume you play too?

My days of gaming ended with the PS2 and 3DS. But I'll pull out the original and get sucked in. 

I just saw Ectasy of Order: The Tetris Master is on Youtube. It's a documentary on the worlds best Tetris players. I've been hoping to see it for some time. Excuse me, think I have something to watch now....

12 minutes ago, ShySoul said:

My days of gaming ended with the PS2 and 3DS. But I'll pull out the original and get sucked in. 

I just saw Ectasy of Order: The Tetris Master is on Youtube. It's a documentary on the worlds best Tetris players. I've been hoping to see it for some time. Excuse me, think I have something to watch now....

I used to love playing Contra.  

I played it so much until I was finally able to beat it.

Tetris, not so much. Found it a bit more challenging. When those bars are flying left and right and that music starts... Grrgghh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, yogacat said:

I used to love playing Contra.  

I played it so much until I was finally able to beat it.

Tetris, not so much. Found it a bit more challenging. When those bars are flying left and right and that music starts... Grrgghh.

A lot of the original Nintendo games were cruel and punishing. There were a lot I could never beat. First Simpsons game I think I only got to the second level once. Ninja Turtles I made it the third level before giving up.

Tetris was right up my alley. Of course I was the 2nd grader doing logic puzzles for fun, so trying to make order out of the pieces was a perfect... ahem... fit. 

• Like 1

"I'll tell you something right now
I'd rather burn my whole life down
Than listen to one more second of all this ***ing and moaning
I'll tell you something about my good name
It's mine alone to disgrace
I don't cater to all these vipers dressed in empath's clothing"