Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you listening to? Part 13

pinballwizard

Yogacat, who needs to spend all that money for tickets to her show when I can go down this thread and play all the videos you provide for Ms Swift? 

So I can get one in before you post them all:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ShySoul said:

Yogacat, who needs to spend all that money for tickets to her show when I can go down this thread and play all the videos you provide for Ms Swift? 

So I can get one in before you post them all:

I saw Sugarland in concert. My best female friend was a big fan. It was a fun concert.

In CAMDEN, NJ of all places. Once cited as murder capital of the United States. 😢

PS. Babe video is giving me TS Blank Space vibes.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, yogacat said:

I saw Sugarland in concert. My best female friend was a big fan. It was a fun concert.

Saw them once about the time Babe came out. Also saw Jennifer Nettles solo a few years before that. Between her voice and personality, she kind of takes over. I joke with my friend that the other guy is just along for the ride on the Jennifer Nettles Band. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ShySoul said:

Saw them once about the time Babe came out. Also saw Jennifer Nettles solo a few years before that. Between her voice and personality, she kind of takes over. I joke with my friend that the other guy is just along for the ride on the Jennifer Nettles Band. 

Nice! Never was a big country fan, well, maybe a period of a few years. I enjoyed listening to Martina McBride mostly. Funny considering Taylor Swift, was the "it" music at that time.

Yeah, she definitely draws you in. 🤫

The other guy was compensated for his sharing the stage at least.🙃😄

10 hours ago, yogacat said:

The other guy was compensated for his sharing the stage at least.

They were originally a trio. He did better then the other girl. 🤨

And even though it's a week early....

13 hours ago, ShySoul said:

They were originally a trio. He did better then the other girl. 🤨

And even though it's a week early....

Shy, thank you. I had forgotten how much I loved listening to Martina McBride. 🙂

And I have no doubt the male band member of Sugarland was just as good, equally. 

🙏