And soon…

Soon…

It will be night

And I am not all right

Darkness called again

To tell me to run and hide

But no matter what he'll find me

Sometime we all must die

((I wrote this poem a few months back...but I've done nothing more than just kind of let it sit and rot...for some reason I'm just not happy with it. Is it really as bad as it feels to me...Or is there anyone out there that kind of likes it? Honest replies please, if ya don't like it that's cool. I'm just...really undecided I guess...I suppose it's just not my usual style so I can't really put my finger on what I think about it. Thanks in advance for any comments.))

This is pretty good, i like the theme. I'd change the line "At least I'll have had fair warning" to "At least I've had fair warning" just because it is a better rythm.

And i don't like the last line "sometime we all must die" it doesn't rhyme and seems out of context. How about something like "so time I can only bide"

Well done.

This is pretty good, i like the theme. I'd change the line "At least I'll have had fair warning" to "At least I've had fair warning" just because it is a better rythm.

And i don't like the last line "sometime we all must die" it doesn't rhyme and seems out of context. How about something like "so time I can only bide"

Well done.

Thank you richgabe for your honest oppinion and your suggestions. I see what you are getting at there. Also thanks to swift44 for your suggestion/comment. And of course a big thanks and lots of love to my lil bro. Though I have a feeling I could write the most horrible piece and you'd enthusiastically support it to the death. You're such a sweetheart. Love ya kiddo.