Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

The Lion and the Nightiangle (Silbil)

The_Alchemist

The Lion was eating ice-cream and suddenly the memories of Silbil came rushing to his mind. Silbil was attractive, but the lion wasn't really attracted to her. She sort of liked the lion, and she created opportunities to know him. One day the Lion was playing chess with someone and Silbil appeared overthere.

Silbil : I can easily beat you in Chess.

Lion : Oh really, I thought you only know how to dance (Silibil was a good dancer), but beating me in chess is way beyond.....

Silbil : Wanna bet.

Lion : I never loose bets.

Silibil : Then why are you scared ?

Lion : Okk, What Kind of bet ?

Silbil : An ice-cream. Whoever looses, pays for it.

Lion : Alright.

And the game of chess begun. The Lion was over confident, he was a good chess player, and he thought girls do not play this game well. When the game was being played, one of the Lion's friend appeared. The guy had crush on all the girls of the World. He watched and said, whoever wins or looses, I would be a guest.

Silbil began to think what was the need of this guy in the middle of this game, but didn't comment. The game continued and to the Lion's astonishment she did really well. At one point in time She managed to kill more pieces of Lion. A point came up where the Lion really began to worry about how he avoid the shameful defeat. But luck favored the Lion and Silbil made a mistake due to which they became even stevens. All the pieces got killed except for their kings.

It was a Draw.

Now the Lion and Silbil both looked at the friend and said.......Since no one won, we would still go for the ice-cream and you would pay the bills............

----- Story to be continued--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archived