Can you rate my song(s)

LTLFan

Alright. hello everybody. recently (about 3 months ago) i started writing songs for my "solo indie career" a one man acoustic band.

now, i have a few songs complete and a few unfinished.. can you guys rate my songs? any would be nice. i don't expect all to be read. so i will just leave the title, and a description and you can read what best suites you

link removed[/i]]Pretty fake Girl - This song is about teenagers and younger who rely on just looks and views everything that is meterialistic. my FIRST song i wrote. about a girl i know.

link removed[/i]]New Years Resolution - this song is about, how i got dumped on new years eve. and how the fact the girl i was with thought a 15 min distance apart is way to hard to cope with in a relationship. that and we go to different schools. I'm pretty proud of this song. it isn't recorded yet.

link removed[/i]] How Many Times - a song im very proud of, but the meaning behind it i dread. basicley this song is about how (looking back) how horrible i was a a boyfriend in the longest relationship i ever had, which was five years. which was a on and off again.

thos are all complete. at first, when i did pretty fake girl, i thought i would be all rock, my style of music. but thats when i was happy, had a girl, then got dumped on new years eve. then my musical style has been going "emo" which is like Emotional punk. a lot of people don't like emotional punk, or emotional music. but too me (with the 5 other songs I'm working on, which happen to be emo) emo songs are a lot easier to write.

im proud of my work. oh, and if you wish to listen to these songs, instead of reading words. check out my website. i know its advertising but its really not intended, as i gave direct links to the lyrics.

link removed