misshunnybun

Hello

So, to start my story I met someone off a dating site..we had a great first date and things got very intense straight away, we got on so well, I went back to his and you get the drift.

Since then, all our meetings consist of meeting at his house, watching a bit of TV, sex and cuddling and I always stay the night. This has been going on nearly 2 months now.

Around 2 weeks into this I asked what the deal was, he said he wasn't sure what he wanted and just that he liked it as it was right now, not to rush things.

I'm more than certain he is still on the dating site and speaking to other girls, possibly meeting them and maybe even bringing them back to his?

Since our first date we haven't been out anywhere together...sometimes only text like once a day to say how are you...

I'm not used to this kind of casual relationship and can't ask him..everytime I mention I need to ask him something I just get a groan like 'oh god...what?' He doesn't want commitment I'm guessing, but I don't want to carry this on if I'm just one of many, I'd rather carry on going on dates. I've not dated anyone else since seeing him.

Really unsure of what to do and really don't want to get hurt as I already feel myself falling for him.

Since you've accepted this arrangement from the very start, he knows he can sleep with you at his leisure, without having to take you out in public, or spending a dime. How easy is that?

Between that, and suspecting him of sleeping with others, why are you selling yourself at such a cheap rate?

Since you've accepted this arrangement from the very start, he knows he can sleep with you at his leisure, without having to take you out in public, or spending a dime. How easy is that?

Between that, and suspecting him of sleeping with others, why are you selling yourself at such a cheap rate?

I am stupid and have realised that now, I think I was drawn in by the fact I hadn't connected with anyone on a date as much as him, we had such a good time and he made me laugh so much, he always does...but it's obvious now I mean nothing to him, or at least not as much as he means to me. It is glaringly obvious now that is how I'm being treated. I think deep down I wanted my thoughts to be wrong but I can see it now for what it really is.

This is how I work so I will give you some insight, if you have sex immediately...then I don't think you will give him time to get to know you and invest time. Instead your relationship is purely around sex. There wasn't a courting process, and I think in this case you see the issues of that. I know other people go about it differently but I'd just give it a few dates before sleeping with someone. You will avoid issues like this.

I don't know that I would call it "used" because you keep going back to his house, having sex, and not telling him that you want more or he can hit the bricks. You are definitely a friend with benefits and nothing more than that. That's what going to their house and them never taking you anywhere, but the bedroom means. Either be cool with that or leave and never look back. He told you from the first he was happy with how things are--i.e. you service his need to get laid.

You can't cry foul when they've been open about it and he's been very open about it. It's up to you to demand people treat you better if you want them to treat you better.

If he isnt taking you out on dates, calling you, or wanting to be with you then its just sex orientated and if he meets someone he`s more emotoinally tuned to then he will just move on to the next person.

You need to communicate what and where this relationship is going and find someone who adores and wants to roamnce you.

Either that then leave him and stop servicing his needs as you need to protect number one and thats you.

I ll put my bets on if you do leave. He wont be chasing after you andif he doesnt then his actions are louder than his words.

Archived