What tf do he want 😳😳

BreeBree

Long story Short , Uhm Me and my boyfriend been together for 2 years havent been together for a long time but he had asked me out , I wanted to give him another chance but it really didn't work out , when we went out he had me as his cover on facebook but iBroke

up with him because he haven't giving me and attention & haven't been faithful to me but iTold him to do that from the beginning , he took the relationship thing off of Facebook but he haven't changed his cover I just want to know why ?

I read your previous post about this guy, and he does not seem like a good guy. A man might change, but it may be for only temporary basis. You need to take a look at his character, because that defines who he is. Because a guy behaving a certain way for a few moments, like how he was in the beginning, is not his actual personality. The more you are with someone the more you learn about them. And do not involve social media onto this, it is easy to upload a picture of someone and claim them as yours, but putting the effort into a relationship, and thinking twice before you say or do something is where it actually counts. If he is not faithful, and caring, and respecting y'alls relationship, or respecting you as a person. It is best you just keep him at a distant, and try and cut contact so you can progress on, because he seems to be coming in and out of your life. Unhealthy. He is making you his rebound. Don't let him.

Archived