Compulsion to check Ex's FB page!!! ..arrgh!!!!

JA0371

Oh god, boy can I relate. I felt like a crazy person on how often I used to go on that thing as recently as a few days ago. It feels good when you don't see any updates because you can make up a scenario to cater to you. Mine was like "oh maybe he's not with that girl anymore. Maybe it was a one time thing just to get over me." And then BAM new pic with her with a special caption just for her. Now, that hurt. But lesson learned. Head high.

I deleted the app from my phone. And my ex was already blocked on fb, but I won't be using my friend's account to keep tabs on him either. That stuff is just toxic for me right now.

Oh god, boy can I relate. I felt like a crazy person on how often I used to go on that thing as recently as a few days ago. It feels good when you don't see any updates because you can make up a scenario to cater to you. Mine was like "oh maybe he's not with that girl anymore. Maybe it was a one time thing just to get over me." And then BAM new pic with her with a special caption just for her. Now, that hurt. But lesson learned. Head high.

I deleted the app from my phone. And my ex was already blocked on fb, but I won't be using my friend's account to keep tabs on him either. That stuff is just toxic for me right now.

ooh i would do that. lol I wouldn't see them interacting and just assume that they maybe broke up, but then id see a like or tag and be like ! it was terrible.

JA0371: maybe he just doesn't care to block you? like it seems silly to him, maybe? Or he could just want to see what you're up to as well. Just stay NC and stay off facebook! I was soo tempted to go back on earlier today but stayed strong. You can definitely do it too.

Awww. Thanks everyone!! Kinda nice to know others struggle with this too. So far, so good. I can't even log in. So in a way, that might be the best bet for me. Im giving myself till Halloween. Then I might be in the mindset to log back in without feeling that 'urge'...and if I do, I'll just block myself again. This has to eventually pass.....

Archived