How many email exchanges?

BeaTlesFan77

Believe me I would love to meet that many women a week! If I had more chances to get turned down I would have a thicker skin. When you go out alone all the time and there's always couples around it's hard to get opportunities to meet potential dates. Plus I live in the part of the city that is mostly family oriented. What was your strategy?

Believe me I would love to meet that many women a week! If I had more chances to get turned down I would have a thicker skin. When you go out alone all the time and there's always couples around it's hard to get opportunities to meet potential dates. Plus I live in the part of the city that is mostly family oriented. What was your strategy?

Moving to a city a few miles away that was teeming with singles and doing a number of activities where I could meet people including singles activities, telling everyone I wanted to be set up (as long as they were good people!), and going on many on line first meets. I do think it's essential to live in or near a location with lots of single people. I moved when I was 28 but lived less than 10 miles away my whole life prior to then.

Archived