Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you grateful for today?

SpottiOtti

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Feel better soon!

Today, I am grateful for the time I spent with my family over the past few days. It showed me how much we have all grown, and renewed my faith in people's ability to change and grow. Also, I am grateful that I made it home safely and for my amazing partner, and that today I get to run in my favorite park again! (I missed it.)

Also, I am grateful to read about what other people are grateful for! Dang, guess I'm just a ball of mush today, sorry . . .

That the man I love made it home from a terrible war. That the son I love made it home from another terrible war. That in spite of all the reasons why I don't want him to go, I will still respect yet another son's wishes to follow in his grandfather's and older brother's footsteps and join the military.

And I hope you're feeling better itsallgrand. I love lemon and honey tea, only I grate fresh ginger into mine. Ooh, that sounds yummy and it's cold today. I think I'll go make some right now.

A special Thanksgiving list of gratefulness!

I am so grateful for all of the people I know at my job, and for their progress, however small. I am grateful and humbled that I get to hear their stories, thoughts, and feelings, and that I get to share their days, good and bad.

For my fiance's family, who has welcomed me into the fold and always takes care of me around the holidays!

For everyone at ENA, and all of their wisdom and pain and strength, and their willingness to share it with me.

For my health and the health of my family and friends.

For all of the free educational resources out there, so I can always learn new things!

For the strength and health of my relationship.

For the ability to see clearly, all of the things I am grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Americans!

Archived