Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

What are you grateful for today?

SpottiOtti

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Want to try that now that I know it exists!!

You can get it here at: link removed Both are delish, but I love the red myself. And they have a chocolate dessert wine that is ridiculously good over cheesecake.

And I am grateful for cats, dogs, horses, chickens, pretty much the entire animal kingdom really.

It's Friday, TGIF, and my birthday!

Happy Birthday! Pretty great it lands on a Friday this year. Hope you have a wonderful one, or rest of your day.

and ParisPaulette, thank you.

I think I'd like the red too. And it's really affordable. That is a bonus. There is someone who a bottle of wine which she hasn't tasted yet is always part of her Xmas gift, and this is a good bet. I think she'd really get excited about it; she loves trying new wines.

And some dessert wine over cheesecake?! Damn. Yum.

LOL mhowe, that reminds me--I am eternally in the debt of whoever invented the margarita. I'm not much of a drinker, but the salty sweet libation is my go-to drink.

Oh, that and a mechanical keyboard easing my near-carpal tunnel syndrome. Seriously, how did I live without one of those???

Grateful for the solid, trusting relationship I have now. Saw my ex (the one I was off and on with for 8 months, crazy times in my life) last night and it reminded me of how relationships used to feel, then I compare it to what I have now . . . I'm so lucky.

Archived