Beautifulpeople.com...Anyone heard of it?

Hazyillusions

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Four and a half hours to go! I've moved to "no" instead of "Ok" just over the line at this point. This could be down to the wire!

Ooh, the suspense!

Lemme know if you can still see your... Voting range thing when you get accepted or not. I got 21 hours to go but I want to either take a picture of what it looks like at the moment my... Application is processed. Unless, if can't, I wanna take a picture of it right before. Lol.

Ooh... it seems that at least a couple of lovely ladies have voted for the catfish as "Beautiful". He's still quite definitely on the "Out" side of the fence, just not quite so extremely out as he was earlier. I wonder what to do if he actually gets voted in!

What anyone does when they get on a dating website. Start lookin' for love!

I've just reflected that I'm much more interested in how the catfish does, than how I fare on there Actually, I'll be away for a few days and won't be checking the site in any case; the 48 hours will be up after I've departed.

Ha! I am finding that same thing. I want Kat Fisher to get be accepted soooo badly!

As for me, two hours left to go and back to "ok"

Yeah that's part of why I've been feeling alittle crappy lately. Having options does not = finding a good match. Which is why recently I've been feeling alittle low. Everything else is going well, it's just that now that it's been nearly a year, I still have yet to meet anyone who possesses those good qualities he had. It's hard to find a good guy who has such a good balance.

Natural lows in life. It's only temporary. Nothing in life is all that permanent. That goes for the low periods as well. Take the time to get better acquainted with yourself. Enjoy your own company for awhile. Once you've made good friends with yourself, you may find that the right sort of people start to come out of the woodwork. It's kind of the beauty of the little endings in life. They open the door for those things you've yet to imagine.

Patience. Life will give you exactly what you need.

I went on the voting section today lol and lots of people posted such random photos-saw a pic of Justin Bieber as well.

Poor Beebs. Kid's a train-wreck. There's one for ya, johnny. Wildly successful pop-star who's probably had enough drama in his years to fill two lifetimes.

Oh No! I've just received an email from link removed to say that they're reviewing my application - for the sake of member safety! They must have spotted that it's a catfish!

(Very canny of them, I must say!)

Well, yeah. What if some poor beautiful fish sees that he has been deceived, and his possible future soul mate is actually a human?

Archived