Lover and Friends???? HELP

xherseykissesx

ok so this is how it goes...i started dating this guy last march and we became really close....so close that im best friends with all of this friends and that many times i have hung out with the guys and not my bf when my bf was working and such....well me and him broke up in oct...had the typical ex fights then we kinda got back together "dating" and then outta the blue he didnt wnat to date anymore and just be friends....oko whatever...

i still hang out with him and all my boys and lately ive been wondering if me and this other guy would work out....hes my exs bestfriend. my ex has already told me i should hook up with him....(he told me that in nov)...like i dont wnat to just go out and sleep with this guy...i want to have a fun open relationship for now....since i just got out of a serious one....like i just wnat to see if there are any sparks or chemistry between me and him...then work into something.....

then again my ex has been hinting that he wants me back and that would be awesome (i would be excited if its true) but then again i want to explore my options.....and have him understand....lol wow that sounds selfish (well it is)....im just in a confused state on what i want to do...

Should i go for the new guy or stay with the old?

you say you are interested in his friend...but do you know if he is interested in you? A lot of guys won't date a best friend's ex...just out of principle.

Not to mention, do you really want to start dating within the group....it coud potentially lead to disaster if you go from one to the other...

you and your ex need to decide if it is over or not...for good. If it is, date who you want without remorse.

First, see if your ex's best friend has any feelings for you. Also, ticklebug is right, your ex's best friend might not date you, since it's the principle of the thing. Second, this may sound weird, but see if it's okay with your ex. If it is, and he has feelings for you, then go for it. Yet, if you still do have feelings for your ex, see how strong they are, and if stronger than the one's for your ex's best friend, then go for your old boyfriend. Good luck!