Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

I write here everyday to my love who I set free until I forget.

valentino

My honey,

I set you free because I love you. We were drifting. I fought for you for so long but you were drifting farther away so I had to let you go and I think time will indicate whether or not it was a good thing. It has been one week and we have had no contact. I have just sent you an email hoping you will understand why I did it but also see how we are as a couple. I did it to save us. Please forgive me.

I have thought about you every minute for the last week and Im glad that I have things to keep me busy and friends to assure me that I am a fantastic guy. Every green car that goes by I think its you. Every car that slows down outside the house I hope its you. Everytime my phone goes off I hope its you. Its never you.

I want to be happy for you because I know that you are probably a little happier today but Im selfish and I want you to be happy because I am in your life not out of it.

I miss how your voice raises in volume when your getting excited. I miss how beautiful you are and that you make an effort to look like a million dollars everyday. I miss how we sang our songs on the kitchen bench together. I miss you.

Im going to be strong. I am going to work out, study, work my ass off just to keep me busy so I dont think about you. I miss you my love. I love you.

I hope you sleep well. I hope you think of me.

Goodnight my love

Archived