Love? or Lust?

xxBrokenxx

Hey everyone,

I went to this thing last night (I dont want to say too much incase this person reads this and knows im talking about him) And I saw this guy, We will call him......Mr.Boo. So right when I saw him I was like "OMG, I love him" but I always feel that way when I meet a guy that im attracted to. So we huing out with one of my friends and his friends and it was like everytime I was near him I felt a warm feeling, comforted. Like I could close my eyes and just feel when he is near. I was praying to god (im a very spiritual person) asking if he is the one but I reall havnt gotten an answer back. We hav mutual friends and I noticed him looking at me sometimes and I notices he would try to stand as close to me as he could without looking obvious, maybe 3 or 4 ft. away, sounds alot but we were at a small concert so its not that far there. So my question is, is this love at first site? Could he be "the one" I have a list of what I need in a guy and what "the one" will have and he has basically everything on that list. What do you thinK? Thanx ahead of time!!

xoxoxo

Zoe

thats not my real name, lol, im really scared that "the one" might see this..