i need help

micon

we are in same class with this girl. i really like her very much. and we have 10 classes together everyday. also we're good friends too. she shows big signs of interest to me. she laughs at all my jokes. she smiles when i'm talking to her or someone else. we always have direct eye contact, and we always smile at each other while talking. and i catched her staring at me at lessons several times. i'm a popular and a very funny guy at school also everyone loves me. i have many friends. i mean my social status is good. what happened is this, she's a boarder student and few days ago they had a trip. i made one of my friends talk to her about me. and yesterday i asked what happened on the trip. my friend said that she talked to her and what she said was i'm a nice guy she likes me as a friend but she wouldn't go out with me, she hadn't think of me as her boyfriend. i was shocked when i heard this because she showed great signs of interest. should i go for it and ask her out on christmas?? waiting for your advices. thanks a lot

Hey there micon,

Well there might be two possibilities for what you have heard, either she is honest about what she said to your friend, or she really likes you but isn't the easy going type. She might have felt that you asked your friend to ask her about you, it might have been easy, and it would have made her vulnerable. So if you still want to give it a shot, I suggest go slowly on her, hang around her more and more if she shows more signs of interests, then by all means ask her out.

good luck