I'm Not giving up!!!...what should i give her?

Bobby

in my last post,there was a girl,and well its described at the post,but the next day(happans to be the last day,till winter break)i saw her..looking at me..still,i looked back as well...i am never giving up till i MARRY HER!!!

After winter break(two weeks)i'm gonna had her a Late christmas present ,now i go to highschool,Shes Alitte immature,but i am too, ,what would she like?a bear?,candy?what should i give her?and i'm giving her a letter but its gonna be about how i still love her.

A clearance snowman holding a target giftcard would be nice?

Buying isn't really the right way to attract someone as I have learned hard this past summer. Money can't compete with good communication and strong social skills. if it does then it isn't true.

and if she comes around to you once you buy her things... what will she do when the next guy can offer more?

just something to think about - don't take it personal and I am in no way saying it's not possible.

but I was attracted to a girl... I simply made it clear and now we are on a good note, and I just bought her a birthday gift.. I wasn't just going to surprise her with a gift withtout even knowing her.

I did give it to her a day late.... she thought that was cute . It's great whenever no one really finds her very very attractive and there is no competition. just try to listen about what sh elikes and what not.

.ins