None of my message/profile is sexual. I meant in the questions section, you can answer these questions and see if they match up with what other people put. The ones that are sexual in nature I skip so there is nothing sexual about my profile content or answers to the multiple choice questions.

Oh gotcha. I thought you were talking about the guys messaging you.

You can also tweak your matches to only show men who would be suitable for dating a mother with a young daughter..... or add key words in your bio. .

Ooooh, how do I do those things?

I'm not "old" but I admit I'm an "old soul" and I just read some guy's profile who wrote "I bounce at a few clubs on the weekends" and I felt like a 90 year old reading it. You 'bounce'...what does that mean? Lol (at myself...not him)

UPDATE

I took (most) of the stuff about my daughter off my match profile and just gave her a little shout out on OKC and my responses have increased!! I'm a little surprised ...not about the good advice (hee hee), but I love when dads mention their kids in their profiles and talk about how being a dad is a significant part of their life...I think its super attractive.

Anyways...thanks for steering me right, ENA friends. My next 'problem' will be that I have too many dates to handle ;-)

UPDATE

I took (most) of the stuff about my daughter off my match profile and just gave her a little shout out on OKC and my responses have increased!! I'm a little surprised ...not about the good advice (hee hee), but I love when dads mention their kids in their profiles and talk about how being a dad is a significant part of their life...I think its super attractive.

Anyways...thanks for steering me right, ENA friends. My next 'problem' will be that I have too many dates to handle ;-)

I'm excited for you. Good luck.

Ooooh, how do I do those things?

I'm not "old" but I admit I'm an "old soul" and I just read some guy's profile who wrote "I bounce at a few clubs on the weekends" and I felt like a 90 year old reading it. You 'bounce'...what does that mean? Lol (at myself...not him)

Yup, just tailor your profile to reflect what you'd find in a "daughter-proof" man, and that's what OKC will give you.

Also answer more match questions because it affects your match % which in my opinion is a good indicator for some basic compatibility - like where you spend free time, whether you're an adrenaline junkie, do you have a budget, etc etc.

And if u click on the "Matches" link on the top left, you can sift through men like you're grocery shopping. Lol.

And last but not least, there's a Search bar on the very top righthand side, you can type in an interest and OKC will give you users according to what you type in.

Archived