I've finally reached acceptance.

Just wanted to this to him:

Who would have known how much a single moment could potentially change a person's heart so dramatically. I'm glad I chose to be with you, chose to let down my guard, chose to let you step into my world. It was quite the adventure and I'm so grateful that our paths were blessed enough to cross. Thank you for everything, I am moving on now. Have a nice life E.

What would your last words be?

Whether it be sad, confused, angry or empowered...Lets all share. It'll be quite therapeutic I think.

I've finally reached acceptance.

Just wanted to this to him:

Who would have known how much a single moment could potentially change a person's heart so dramatically. I'm glad I chose to be with you, chose to let down my guard, chose to let you step into my world. It was quite the adventure and I'm so grateful that our paths were blessed enough to cross. Thank you for everything, I am moving on now. Have a nice life E.

What would your last words be?

Whether it be sad, confused, angry or empowered...Lets all share. It'll be quite therapeutic I think.

This is very sweet. I am still hurt but I know in time, I will appreciate the good times we had. I hope he does, too.

I want to send her this soooooo bad:

It's been about 6 weeks now since you and I have seen each other. I imagine that after 6 weeks, our own personal issues aren't really resolved, but perspective is valuable. It takes time. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I miss you and love you no less than I did months ago. If you are ever able to get to a point where you're ready to accept and give love in the future, find me.

It's a pretty neutral statement and really would require no response.

I want to send her this soooooo bad:

It's been about 6 weeks now since you and I have seen each other. I imagine that after 6 weeks, our own personal issues aren't really resolved, but perspective is valuable. It takes time. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I miss you and love you no less than I did months ago. If you are ever able to get to a point where you're ready to accept and give love in the future, find me.

It's a pretty neutral statement and really would require no response.

Dude....that is about 50 miles from neutral. It sounds like you haven't moved on at all.

We are never, ever, ever, getting back together. He loved Taylor Swift, so when I sang that to him he got it. Yup.

I had a breakup theme song. "Someday" by Mariah Carey. Very cheesy, I know...but the lyrics were exactly what I was feeling, and still felt (minus the anger - I just know my worth!). There were other songs, but this one was the closest to being exactly what I felt.

There is NO last words or magic way of healing. Only time and space will help you move forward and get the closure you are looking for. every time i would write him last words, he'd contact me with weeks to a month or so, so yeah, NOOOOO. All it does is post-pone healing and I don't know about all of you but Life is Too Short for that repetitive negative cycle.

What I said last time was "I am done and wish you happiness and I think I said maybe one day we can be friends because I still love you"

Well I wasn't done! so yeah, no more words... done with all the riff raph!

I had a breakup theme song. "Someday" by Mariah Carey. Very cheesy, I know...but the lyrics were exactly what I was feeling, and still felt (minus the anger - I just know my worth!).

That's a seriously good breakup song when you realize one day they are going to kick themselves over losing you. LOL

"The Allman Brothers Band was still better than any of those indie bands you liked so much."

I laughed out loud when I saw this one.

In all honesty the song I played over and over to really get past him was "God Bless You" by Black Veil Brides, but I couldn't sing those lyrics to him. He'd never get the sarcasm and message in that particular song.

Archived