What Should I Say?

Hazyillusions

I've resigned from my job and will be starting a new job soon. There's this guy at work I have interest in, and occasionally talk to (but he's a busy guy so we haven't talked as much as I would have liked). He's less than a year older than me and is a consultant.

Anyway, I don't have his number and I don't want to leave this job without doing something (don't want what ifs) so what should I say before I go?

I've never been the type to make the first move, but I don't want regrets. I feel we're both kind of shy so any suggestions? He seems more relaxed when talking to other females at work but I have this gut feeling he does have some sort of interest in me.

I have a week left. It has to come out casual...What should I say?

Thanks.

Other stuff that usually begins with some simple question that sometimes related to the job. We've talked about meaning of life, relationships, dreams/aspirations, philosophy, history and just day to day life. He's a consultant so he's busy, but we talked for like an hour after work a couple of times, the convos weren't surfacy things at all. I'm just awkward around him cos I have interest.

How about just popping by him there.. saying 'oh, i'm leaving next week, would it alright to get your email address, so we can at least keep in contact- would that be okay?"

Either way I think he'd agree with that- at least. NO real fears, there.

Could always go from there- after email swapping.. to the idea of sharing phone #'s.

Archived