Dumper ex won't stop texting me everytime I stop texting him why?

mysty

He texted me "Hi" again last night around 3am but I'd been awake an he texts me through whatsapp so he can see when I've been online and I was online a few minutes before he texted. Also a few hours earlier he removed the picture of him and his girlfriend on an icon which shows up on whatsapp but he removed it then a few hours later he texts me. He works the night shift in a hotel. I'm wondering is there anything to him removing his picture of him an the girlfriend before contacting me? I do miss him I'm not sure what I want as to if I want him back, he hasn't actually stated that. He blocked me again when I didn't reply after he'd left it unblocked from the last weeks "Hi" . It seems like he may be getting confused? Should I maybe text back "so why do you keep texting me "Hi" at the most unusual times and not saying anything more? Is it because you want me to text you back?"

or continue strict NC until he makes his intentions clear?

It's the whole him removing the picture of him an the girlfriend before texting me that seems kinda strange..

You are reading way too much into everything. You will send yourself silly if you try to decipher every move or every word he makes/says. Most of the things he is doing are reactions ... and reactions aren't really decipherable because they are often irrational. He is annoyed that you didn't respond so he blocked you to get back at you. That's it really.

I suspect that he could have removed the picture because he wants you to think exactly what you ARE thinking. It is his way of manipulating your thoughts and subsequently your actions. He wants to still have control over your emptions for all the reasons that have already been mentioned before.

There really is no point in texting him to ask if he wants you to text him! If he sends you a "hi" then I can tell you now that he wants a "hi" back. As has been said, he still wants to know that you are responsive to him so whatever you send him back he knows he still has your full attention.

Until he says to you that he wants you back then there really is no point in engaging in his mind games. The only person that benefits from that is him and the only person who gets hurt by them is you.

At this moment in tine your ex is displaying typical dumper behaviour that generally amounts to nothing. Don't feed his ego.

Oh right so this is just the breadcrumbs that people talk about which is best to ignore?

Yeah I've been ignoring him as he hasn't made his intentions clear an since a "Hi" says nothing.

Does it mean he is still thinking of me? possibly starting to feel that I have moved on an I'm not bothered?

Well he is still thinking of you because he wouldn't text you otherwise .... BUT .... it isn't unusual for dumpers to think about their ex's or even wonder about them. Moving on can be a scary business so dumpers quite often reach out to what they were once happy with until a time when they are completely comfortable with the idea of moving on or having moved on.

That said, the fact that he contacts at you at these times suggests that he is feeling a tad lonely or even just bored so he is reaching out to someone he knows might be responsive to him at that time in the morning or he may just be reaching out to someone he thinks will be happy to hear from him.

Who know's, he could be missing you a little bit .... BUT .... unless he is missing you enough to want to do something about it, it means diddly squat and, yes, he is just throwing you breadcrumbs to see if you will still bite. Knowing that you are still biting will be enough to help him continue moving on with his life. However, if he were REALLY bothered that you may be moving on then I am pretty sure you would get more than a "hi".

There is still nothing concrete here to say he is doing anything other than continuing to move on.

Archived